Permanent Role - Monday to Friday - £32,773.32pa - Nights
We are looking for Class 1 driver's based out of our depot in Portbury, Bristol
£14.01ph which includes the night premium -
- £12.33ph - For hours worked over 45
- 45 hour contract, however you will be likely to work 50 - 55 hours per week
- Monday to Friday
- Starting between 16:30 - 18:00
Salary - £32,773.32 which includes the night shift allowance of £3,907.80
You will be completing trunking work on a nightly basis to depots across the country.
You may also be required to support the transport office as a night transport supervisor; to cover annual leave and previous supervisory experience is an advantage.
What we expect from our drivers:
- Responsible for the accurate, timely movement and delivery of our customers' products
- Adhering to safe working practices to ensure the safety of yourself and others at all times
- Securing load of the trailer to ensure products are safely secured to minimise chances of damage.
- Provide excellent customer service at all times and to take ownership of customer issues on delivery
- Carry out deliveries within the delivery window in a safe manner.
- Be aware of the vehicle defects and bring to the attention of Transport Office as necessary.
- Attend essential training in order to carry out the Driver role.
- To provide support in the Yard as required by the Transport Office
Experience and Qualifications
- Hold a valid Class 1 Licence
- 2 years Class 1 Driving experience
- Night Trunking experience Is desirable
- Ideally for the transport element you will have a good working knowledge of Microsoft Excel
- Strapping and securing load experience
- A current CPC licence and Digi card
- No more than 6 points on your licence
- A good timekeeper and ability to work unsupervised
- Enthusiastic and reliable willing to go the extra mile for customer service
- Adhere and promote Health & Safety values
£500 for recommending a driver friend and your friend also gets £250
If you feel you have what it takes to be part of this winning team please APPLY ON LINE
If you have any questions about the roll call 0117 906 5810 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Meridian Business Support is acting on behalf of our Client as a Recruitment Agency.