PERMANENT ROLE - Monday to Friday - 48 hours Guaranteed - Concrete Mixer - Up to £29,012 pa
We are looking for Class 1 & Class 2 Drivers to join our Concrete Mixer fleet, delivering cement to construction sites throughout your region-
What do our drivers get -
- £11ph - For Class 1 drivers & £10ph - For Class 2 drivers
- £15ph - £16.50ph - For Sunday and Bank Holiday working
- Contracted to a minimum 48 hours per week with opportunities to work up to 55 hours per week
- Some Saturday working will be required - minimum of 8 hours paid regardless of hours worked
- £25.00 - Per night out
- £500 pa - No unauthorised absence or accidents and blameworthy damage
- 3 week, fully paid training course including CPC hours and MPQC qualification card
- Vehicle - Gold FORS spec, Class 2 - 8 legger with an 8 metre British McPhee drum
Basic salary - £24,960 - £27,456pa - Based 48 hours worked with no uplifts
Potential Salary - £29,012 pa - Based on a Class 1 driver working 50 hours per week and £500 performance bonus.
Potential Salary - £26,420 pa - Based on a Class 2 driver working 50 hours per week and £500 performance bonus.
What we expect from our drivers -
- Take pride in your vehicle and ensure it is cleaned through the working day and after each delivery.
- Complete the daily end of work cleaning procedure on the inside of the mixer drum
- Operate your vehicle efficiently and have a good geographical knowledge of the area
- Be punctual, have good communication skills with our clients and complete relevant paperwork
- Be willing to learn new skills and attend all company training programmes
- Wear driver uniform and PPE to be worn
- Be an ambassador for the company and Wincanton brand
Experience & Qualifications:
- You must hold a Class 1 or 2 licence
- Current DCPC & Digital Tachograph card
- Must have no more than 6 points on licence
- Must have 6 months driving experience
- Must be 21 years of age and above
£500 for recommending a driver friend and your friend also gets £250
If you have what it takes to be part of this winning team please APPLY ON LINE
If you have any questions about the role call 0117 906 5810 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Meridian Business Support is acting on behalf of our Client as a Recruitment Agency.