PERMANENT ROLE - 45.9 HOURS PER WEEK- ADR - £38,021.42pa
We are looking to recruit Class 1 ADR Fuel Drivers to support our growing team at our site in West London.
- Salary - £38,021.42 pa
- Hourly rate - £15.92
- Contracted to 45.9 hours on a 4 out of 7 contract
Completing 12 hour shifts on a 3 week rolling rota covering days, nights and weekends
- Week 1 - 3 days - Tuesday , Wednesday, Saturday - starting between 04:00 - 06:00
- Week 2 - 4 days - Sunday, Monday, Thursday & Friday - starting 04:00 - 06:00
- Week 3 - 5 nights - Monday, Tuesday , Wednesday, Thursday, Friday- starting 16:00 - 18:00
- Daily loading of the vehicle at the designated fuel terminal or company depot following all operational procedures and health & safety guidelines.
- Delivering fuel oil to domestic, agricultural and commercial premises in a fuel tanker.
- Completion of appropriate paperwork to ensure that delivery facilities are completed effectively, in a timely manner and with 100% accuracy.
- To carry out deliveries to both the customer and contractual service level requirements.
- To ensure contractual KPI's over delivery of product is undertaken in both a legally compliant and health and safety manner.
Experience & Qualifications
- MUST have Class 1 licence
- MUST have a valid CPC and Digital Tachograph card
- MUST have Class 3 ADR - Flammable liquids
- MUST have minimum 2 years HGV C+E experience
- MUST have current PDP (Petroleum Drivers Passport)
- Fuel experience preferred but not essential
£500 for recommending a driver friend and your friend also gets £250
If you have what it takes to be part of this winning team please APPLY ON LINE
If you have any questions about the role call 0117 906 5810 or email email@example.com
Meridian Business Support is acting on behalf of our Client as a Recruitment Agency.