PERMANENT ROLE - 4 out of 7 - ADR - £37,652.28pa
We are looking to recruit Class 1 ADR Drivers to support our growing team at our site in Totton.
- £37,652.28pa - Salary
- Contracted to 48 hours on a 4 out of 7 contract
- Start times from 05:00
- Average 10 hour shifts
- Shift Pattern covering rotating day and nights shifts
Potential - up to £1000 annual bonus based on no accidents and no unauthorised absence
- Daily loading of the vehicle at the designated fuel terminal or company depot following all operational procedures and health & safety guidelines.
- Delivering fuel oil to domestic, agricultural and commercial premises on a fuel tanker.
- Completion of appropriate paperwork to ensure that delivery facilities are completed effectively, in a timely manner and with 100% accuracy.
- To carry out deliveries to both the customer and contractual service level requirements.
- To ensure contractual KPI's over delivery of product is undertaken in both a legally compliant and health and safety manner.
Experience & Qualifications
- MUST have Class 1 licence
- MUST have a valid CPC and Digital Tachograph card
- MUST have minimum 2 years HGV C+E experience
- MUST have Class 3 ADR - Flammable liquids
- MUST have a valid Petroleum Driver Passport (PDP)
- MUST have ADR/Tanker experience
- MUST have minimum 2 years forecourt/retail experience
- MUST not have more than 6 points on your licence
£500 for recommending a driver friend and your friend also gets £250
If you feel you have what it takes to be part of this winning team please APPLY ON LINE
If you have any questions about the roll call 0117 906 5810 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Meridian Business Support is acting on behalf of our Client as a Recruitment Agency.