We are currently recruiting for an experienced Civil Infrastructure Technician to work for this expanding business.
The role will be based in my clients Cardiff head office to service their increasing workload. They are looking for a candidate who can offer technical expertise coupled with the drive to develop their career alongside the company growth.
You will be responsible for day-to-day Civil Infrastructure design, detailing and 3D modelling work. Your work will be varied and interesting, across varying sectors (Education, Residential, Commercial, Leisure) and will include pre-planning services, detailed design and construction support services delivered through both traditional and D&B environments.
We expect candidates to have a history of working within a consultancy, across a broad range of projects and sectors. Ideally, you'll be professional qualified (EngTech MICE) but not essential for this role.
Our ideal candidate will have;
- ONC/HNC in Civil Engineering
- A minimum of 5 years' experience working within an engineering consultancy in the private sector
- Outstanding knowledge of highway and drainage design
- Experience of detailing/compiling S38 & S278 highway drawings
- Experience of detailing/compiling S98, S104, S106, S185 drainage drawings
- Familiar with relevant design standards; DMRB, Manual for Streets, Sewers for Adoption, The SuDs Manual, Building Regs Part H
- Proficient in the use of AutoCAD & Civils 3D / PDS software packages
- Proficient in the use of Microdrainage
- Experienced in building cut & fill earthworks models
- Good time management and ability to meet multiple deadlines.
- Excellent communications skills.
- A passion for continual learning and development of skill set.
We're offering a very competitive salary, to suit your experience, along with great business benefits and incentives. For the right candidate, job role will develop around your skills and ambitions.
Interested? Then send your CV today for consideration.
Meridian Business Support is acting on behalf of our Client as a Recruitment Agency.