Are you looking for a new opportunity or thinking about changing your role?
We are looking for support workers to work in a supported living service for young children.
- Supporting children to develop independent life goals, in line with their individual plans and goals
- Support children with budgeting and maintaining relationships
- Encourage children to do as much as possible for themselves, helping to identify assistance required to enable them to live as independently as possible
- Assist with prescribed medication, in line with the policies and procedures
- Enable children to access the local community
- You will be part of a trained team of support staff supporting people with all aspects of their support i.e. assisting them with any medication, personal care requirements, drinks and meaningful activities.
- Be a good role model, able to demonstrate effective practice and appropriate relationships
- Have a willingness to work with a wide range of presenting needs of the children
- Have the ability to build excellent rapport and relationships with a wide variety of people
- Be flexible in working shift patterns on a rota basis including days, evenings and weekends. Role will also have sleeps. Some shifts are 24hrs
- Be an excellent communicator and team player
- Have excellent organisation and administration skills - able to manage workload and prioritise tasks
- A generous annual leave allowance
- On-going training and learning
- Simply Health Cash back Scheme
- Employee discount scheme
- Employee assistance programme
- Long service and recognition scheme
Please contact me on 017 22 328 038 or email me on email@example.com
Meridian Business Support is acting on behalf of our Client as a Recruitment Agency.