£45000 - £50000 per annum
about 1 month ago
Meridian are currently recruiting for a well-respected, progressive and market leading Manufacturer based in Taunton, Somerset. The company is seeking a New Cheif Engineer join their Senior Management team.
- Manage a team of product/process engineers and materials scientists
- Overall responsibility for manufacturing methods, process development, cost reduction, process robustness, customer design advice, customer process support, design for manufacture, bought in material selection, supplier compliance, manufacturing documentation, compliance to manufacturing standards, new equipment selection, new product introduction, new process introduction, design review and to drive manufacturing method improvement.
- Liaise with Quality. Health and Safety, Sales, Production control and Manufacturing departments
- Overall responsibility for engineering in all manufacturing departments
Experience and qualities needed:
- Thin Film metallisation: vacuum deposition (PVD), sputtering, eBeam.
- Photo lithography (polymer resists)
- Chemical cleaning/etching
- Laser machining
- Plasma etching/cleaning.
- Thick Film metallising
- Screen printing
- Atmosphere furnacing
- Micro assembly
- Surface Mount
- Wire bonding
- Epoxy bonding
- Micro components/assemblies
- Design of components/ processes.
- Quality systems
- Design of experiments
Knowledge of end user requirements for miniature components for the mounting of Laser Diodes, Photo Diodes, Microwave diodes, micro interconnects, CCD sensors, optical alignment, hermetic modules, etc.
- Permanent position
- Full time (35-40 hours per week)- Flexible start and end times available.
- Competitive salary
- Excellent career prospects in a progressive company
- Free parking on site
- Generous Pension scheme and holiday allowance
How to apply?
Click apply now for immediate consideration or email firstname.lastname@example.org for further information.
Meridian Business Support is acting on behalf of our Client as a Recruitment Agency.