Leeds, West Yorkshire
9 months ago
Meridian Business Support are looking for highly motivated and experienced Chefs to work within a public sector environment in a number of locations around Leeds. The roles are of varying length and all have the potential for extension.
- To oversee the running of a canteen facility including the preparation and cooking of food and beverages, ordering of all food and non-food items for service provision.
- To be responsible for strict personal hygiene and the hygiene of staff ensuring compliance with work performance governing environmental health regulation, menu and stock control.
- Skill set: Must be knowledgeable in the theory of cooking, demonstrating good practical cooking techniques and the ability in this knowledge.
- Large scale catering experience is essential
- Working as part of a team cooking breakfasts, lunches and evening meals
- Clean smart appearance, good attendance and time keeping are a must
- Food safety (Level 2) is paramount and relevant cooking qualification.
An Enhanced DBS check will be required, including barred list check.
If you have any queries on this position please contact Tony on 01924 205010, or send your CV to email@example.com
Meridian Business Support is acting on behalf of our Client as a Recruitment Business.