£30000 per annum, Benefits: Company Pension, Predominantly home working
01392 423 301
21 days ago
Are you an experienced Category Buyer who’s used to procuring services which may include either facilities management services or professional services? Are you also looking for a new challenge, an exciting opportunity which will invigorate your hunger to go out to work, develop relationships with suppliers and customers, evaluate services and costs, review tenders and select the very best supplier available? Then this role could be just what you seek, with the added excitement of joining an exciting business with a different angle on the procurement process.
You will balance the corporate buying requirements of your customers alongside the management of a global pool of suppliers.
Your corporate customers submit their requirements to the online platform and look to you to support them as they navigate through the emerging world of online sourcing and delivery management.
You will source potential suppliers from 65,000 pre-vetted suppliers who are able to pitch on your customer’s work at the point of request.
In your role, you will help shortlist suppliers, working with the aid of bespoke and cutting edge Artificial Intelligence software.
In order to achieve this end goal, you will offer skills in:
- Sourcing suppliers of goods and services across a range of categories (specifically including Facilities Management or Professional Services) to obtain best pricing and value which may include sourcing niche suppliers where necessary.
- Producing commercially sound Statements of Work.
- Working with the customer to ensure successful delivery of both goods and services whilst simultaneously working with suppliers to ensure that key processes are running efficiently and cost-effectively.
- Ensuring deliverables are received on time, whilst monitoring the progress of all logistics to ensure a supply chain.
- A passion for delivering a world-class procurement experience for buyers and suppliers.
- Experience in a procurement function sourcing goods and services in a corporate environment.
- Experience working in an international business.
- Member of professional procurement organisation and ideally degree level educated
A natural curiosity for the changing world of work.
A high level of commercial acumen.
Excellent communication and negotiation skills.
The ability to plan and execute multiple deliverables of varying complexity across a number of accounts.
Good knowledge of technology, process definition and systems and reporting.
Share Option Purchase Scheme
27 days holiday (plus bank holidays)
9-5.30 Monday to Friday, with an attitude of wanting to ‘get the job done’
This role will allow you to predominantly work from home with some working in the Exeter office.