I have a fantastic opportunity for a Catalogue Production Manager to join a fast paced and dynamic marketing team in Yeovil.
This is a permanent opportunity working for a hugely successful company, offering flexible working, a staff restaurant stocked with all sorts of delicious food and a real passion for caring about the staff that work there.
No two days will be the same in this role! You will be reporting in to the Senior Marketing Manager and you will be leading, guiding and managing a team of Art Workers, who prepare all the design and art work for a number of publications that go out to this companies vast customer base.
So what will this role involve:
- Manage the production process from start to finish, ensuring work is of a high quality and deadlines are met.
- Ensure budgets are adhered to
- Coach and train your team members, ensuring performance standards are reviewed and met.
- Effectively manage team workload
- Set, monitor and review KPI's for individuals and as a whole team.
- Work on the ground when needed, assisting in producing catalogue page artwork, templates, designs, mock pages and other artwork as required using InDesign and Stibo STEPXpress.
- Be responsible for defining and implementing continuous improvements to catalogue production
- Ensure the overall quality of studio production, including the final output of artwork, and completing full QA checks for style, content and consistency.
- Work in close collaboration with other internal departments
- Working in close collaboration with other managers, input into Catalogue Production/Creative strategy.
- Proactively share your technical expertise across the team, training new starters and helping others develop their skills
What must you have for this role:
- A background in a similar role
- You must be a positive and influential manager
- Ability to plan and prioritise workload
- An understanding of the Stibo software, including Publication Manager (PM), would be advantageous.
- Prior Experience in Print/Production
- InDesign Proven experience in a similar role
Whats in it for you?
- £25k-£30k salary
- 33 days' holiday
- 37.5 hour week
Meridian Business Support is acting on behalf of our Client as a Recruitment Agency.