Our client who is based in Salisbury has an exciting opportunity which has arisen for a Client Service Helpdesk Advisor to join their team.
The role is extremely varied and you will need to be able to work under pressure to meet deadlines. To facilitate the smooth transition of the resolutions, by proving first-class customer service and completing all administration duties;
The ideal candidate will hold the following skills:
- Excellent prioritising, problem solving and organisational skills
- Ability to use initiative
- Excellent communication skills, written and verbal
- Adaptable and able to deal with constant change
- Able to demonstrate excellent organisational skills, attention to detail an effectively working under pressure to dynamic deadlines
- Confidence to work under own initiative, yet take direction well
- Able to plan and manage own time effectively
This is a full time, permanent position offering a salary of £18,000 per annum based in central Salisbury.
Contact Danny at Meridian Recruitment on 01722 328038 or send your updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org to apply and find out more.
Meridian Business Support is acting on behalf of our Client as a Recruitment Agency.