We have a very exciting opportunity which has arisen for an experienced Carpenter to join the team, who are based on the outskirts of Salisbury.
Working within the joinery department, your day to day duties would focus on producing and repairing bespoke, commercial furniture such as chairs, tables, wardrobes as well as mouldings and frames. Specialist woodworking machinery would be used such as radial, table and panel saw and well as assorted power and hand tools.
This role is extremely varied and the candidate will need to be able to work in a fast paced environment.
The ideal candidate would hold the following:
- Previous experience in carpentry
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills and understanding of English (both written and verbal)
- Ability to work as part of a time effectively
- Able to manage own workload and use own initiative
This is a full time permanent contract offering a salary of £22,440 per annum plus benefits such as a 42.5-hour working week, 20 days paid annual leave and free parking on site.
Contact Hoi Lam at Meridian on 01722 328038 or send your CV to email@example.com to apply and find out more.
Meridian Business Support is acting on behalf of our Client as a Recruitment Agency.