Are you a kind and caring person who wants to make a difference to the lives of others.
I have the perfect role for you as a care assistant working in Andover to support adult with learning disabilities with their day to day tasks.
As one of our care assistants you will get to meet our clients and build relationships. All of the care calls will be in one area so would be no travelling.
Initially it will be for three months with the possibility of going permanent.
Accommodation is available on site if needed.
- Guaranteed Hours
- Flexible hours that work around you
- Part time / full time / weekday
- All clients live in one area
- Great rates of pay
- Enhanced rates of pay for bank holidays
- Paid holiday
- Weekly Pay
- Opportunity to go permanent after three months
- Free DBS
- Free training
Role will include
- meal preparation
- personal care
- washing and bathing
- Light cleaning
- appointments and social activities
- medical appointments
- day centres
- help to get dressed
As a care assistant we would expect you to
- Have a caring attitude and a willingness to make a difference
- A desire to see vulnerable people treated with care and respect
- Reliability, flexibility, hard work and honesty
- Good communication skills and a good sense of humour
- Good team work skills
- Care Assistant
- Care Worker
- Community Care Worker
- Domiciliary Care Worker
- Homecare Support Worker
Please call Charlene on 01722 328038 or email to enquire email@example.com
Meridian Business Support is acting on behalf of our Client as a Recruitment Agency.