£8.32 - £8.83 per hour
13 days ago
Do you have previous Call Centre and Customer Service experience and are looking for a Customer Service role which you can do from home during the current situation?
If this sounds like you then we want to hear from you, our client in Bridgwater is looking for Call Centre Advisors to join their established Customer Service team and to handle incoming customer enquiries received via the telephone, email, social media and online sales platforms.
You will be based from your own home and calls will be diverted through to you using an online system. You will need working internet access from home and your own laptop or desktop PC to work from as well as headphones or a headset with microphone functionality. Full training and remote IT support will be available to help get you set up.
A quiet place to work whilst taking calls is required in order to provide a professional service to customers without interruption.
- Answer incoming telephone calls and assisting customers with their enquiries.
- Input data to a computer in a real-time environment whilst on the telephone and also interpret and input data from email, and online communications.
- Action all customer enquiries in an efficient and timely manner in accordance with the Company policies and procedures.
- Process customer order requests within expected timescales.
- Liaise with internal departments and external organisations to resolve customer enquiries where necessary.
- Maintain accurate records of customer issues and solutions inline with Company standards.
- Manage customer complaints with professionalism and empathy.
Skills and Experience:
- Customer Care Skills and the desire to deliver an excellent level of Customer Service.
- Previous Call centre experience, taking a high volume of calls in a fast paced environment is essential.
- Confident with an excellent telephone manner and sound written skills.
- Effective communication and interpersonal skills.
- Good IT skills and able to use online database systems and work remotely.
- An ability to empathise with others.
- Ability to work on an individual basis and as part of a team.
- Reliable and conscientious, with a flexible approach to duties and hours.
- Able to work to targets and deadlines.
- Self motivated to complete targets and tasks without supervision.
- Previous home working experience would be desirable.
Hours are 9am - 5pm, working 5 days out of 7 days a week on a rota basis, total of 40 hours per week and some weekend working will be required.
Rate of pay starts at £8.32 per hour for under 25s and £8.83 per hour for over 25s, overtime is available with line manager approval.
This is working on a temporary basis on a week by week contract.
Meridian Business Support is acting on behalf of our Client as a Recruitment Business.