In this role you will be expected to be passionate and driven to deliver bespoke heating solutions to customers by converting floor plans into bespoke heating designs using AutoCAD so that the designs are easy to install, operate and efficient to run. If you even have some basic CAD skills but an interest in a career in this design field, we would love to hear from you.
- Draft property floor layouts in line with information provided from our customers in AutoCAD
- Create system installation schematics in the form of underfloor heating tube layouts in AutoCAD
- Create heat loss assessments of properties in our in house design software
- Produce a bill of materials ready for shipment
- Ensure that the finished design is easy to install and runs in an efficient manner
- Check that renewable technologies, such as Heat Pumps, are sized appropriately for the property and meet government legislation
- You will also have a keen eye for detail and a good working knowledge of AutoCAD used within the construction industry.
- You will have the ability to work in a calm and methodical manner.
- Innovative, focused and methodical.
- Individual Performance Related Bonus up to 2% of salary
- Up to 3% matched pension contributions
- 23 days holiday (rising to 28 with tenure) plus bank holidays
- 10% membership discount for LED leisure
Working Hours: 8.30am-5pm Mon-Fri
To apply, or to find out more information, please click on one of the "apply" buttons
Please note that due to a high level of applications, we can only respond immediately to applicants whose skills & qualifications are suitable for this position.
Meridian Business Support is acting on behalf of our Client as a Recruitment Agency.