Are you an experienced Cabinet Maker?
Have you considered relocating to the South West?
My Client requires an additional team member to work at their premises in the beautiful Devon Countryside.
Manufacturing high end, custom made furniture for Clients in the UK and overseas. This is an exciting opportunity to work for well respected furniture maker within a friendly and supportive organisation.
- Working individually or in a team making bespoke furniture.
- The work ranges from the manufacture of individual, free standing pieces of cabinet work through to complete room schemes and larger projects.
- Candidates must have sound technical background in solid and particularly veneered construction.
- Must be used to making complete pieces from start to finish.
- Good hand and machine skills.
- Ability to work unsupervised as well as working well on team projects.
- Must be able to show photos of examples of work.
- Due to location, Candidates must have their own transport.
- 28 Days holiday (inc Bank Holidays)
- Free parking
- Kitchen facilities
- Over time available
- Fabulous work location
Working Hours: Monday - Friday 8am - 5pm
To apply, or to find out more information, please click on one of the "apply" buttons
Please note that due to a high level of applications, we can only respond immediately to applicants whose skills & qualifications are suitable for this position.
Meridian Business Support is acting on behalf of our Client as a Recruitment Agency.