If you have Purchasing experience within a Production / Mechanical Engineering environment and are available immediately then we may have just the opportunity for you!
Our Client is a specialist Mechanical Engineering company who design and build vehicles within a specialist market and they are currently looking for a Temporary Buyer for a six month assignment based near Honiton.
- Ensure parts are available in line with production demands
- Purchase components and expedite the delivery of goods
- Minimise the cost of goods
- Identify sources of supply
- Compare costs and evaluate the quality and suitability of suppliers
- Adopt and implement Lean supply chain practices
- Resolve any invoice queries
- Ensure the accuracy of the MRP system
- Support the implementation of new ERP system
- A minimum of 2 Years relevant Purchasing experience
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong negotiation skills
- Ability to work well within a team environment
- Candidates must be available to start immediately
Working Hours: Full Time (Monday to Friday)
To apply please click on one of the "apply" buttons or to find out more information please call Andy on 01392 423301.
Please note that due to a high level of applications, we can only respond immediately to applicants whose skills & qualifications are suitable for this position.
Meridian Business Support is acting on behalf of our Client as a Recruitment Business.