If you are experienced in supporting a Business by building strong relationships, have the ability to communicate at all levels, have an excellent eye for detail and the ability to manage your time effectively, then this could be the position for you.
As a Business Analyst in the Project Management Office, we are looking for a candidate who is able to support the team as below:
- Capture and issue actions / notes and drive to closure on time
- Interfacing with Planning and Technical leads, ensure Monthly Cost reviews are completed to schedule
- Provide information, highlighting areas that require focus
- Create and or amend presentations liaising with the department to input information requested
- Monitor and progress milestones and KPIs to maintain performance and highlight areas for focus
- Ability to take timely and accurate minutes with correctly identified and communicated actions to owners for updates
- Ability to manage changing priorities - Keep track and communicate out
- Data Analysis - maintaining master data, supporting KPI's and keeping track of milestone targets
- Ability to communicate across areas keep to capture correct information
- Ability to produce professional presentations to support management
If you think this could be the role for you, click apply now for send in your CV.
Meridian Business Support is acting on behalf of our Client as a Recruitment Business.