0118 907 3199
2 months ago
- Contracted to 40 hours per week
- 12 months fixed term contract
- Monday to Friday
- Shift times : 8am - 5pm
- No bank holiday working required
- Benefits : Pension scheme, Life assurance, 25 days holiday
As a Customer Service Advisor you will be working as part of a team to support Branch network through serval different communication methods: Phone, email & Live chat’s to ensure we provide the best customer service to our own employees.
You will provide first line support to managers and collegues on systems, whils also providing information and guidance on our company policies, take ownership to deliver the best customer experience whilst ensuring you work within the teams SLA’s.
You will also need to be proactive in your approach, contact customers that have requesting account and have not activated them to support and resolve and queries.
- First point of call for all branch system & process queries
- To provide comprehensive process and system support to the branch network
- Ensure branch policies and procedures are adhered to
- Management of key ‘Housekeeping’ areas
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Knowledge of general branch administration and computer-based reports
- Experience of good customer servic
- Ability to assess and manage workload and prioritise
Rexel UK Ltd. believes that this role does not meet the criteria to be considered within the Home Office Shortage Occupation list. Therefore, Rexel UK Ltd. will not support an application for visa sponsorship and all applicants for this role must have an unrestricted right to work in the UK.