0118 907 3199
29 days ago
We are looking for Business Manager to join our successful team within an Electrical Trade Wholesaler based out of London, W1T 3BY.
- Contracted to 40 hours per week
- Monday to Friday
- Shift times 8am – 5pm
- No bank holiday working required
- Benefits: Pension scheme, Life assurance, 25 days holiday
- Electrical Wholesale experience is desirable
You will come from a Electrical Trade Wholesale background, where you have worked in a medium sized branch that has a turnover of circa 3.5 Million. We are looking for you to be driven and have a strong focus to improve margin and grow LTA's and lead a team of up to 8 employees to continue the success of the barnch.
You will ensure the workloads & priorities of the branch are delivered and take ownership of managing the internal sales team to champion new ideas and campaigns and drive branch sales to ensure daily/weekly targets are exceeded.
- Manage the internal sales office on a daily basis, driving account management activities with branch colleagues, whilst managing your own basket of accounts
- Implement the strategic and tactical business plan for the branch and convert this into profitable day-to-day business performance
- Monitor and take appropriate action to ensure that the branch achieves its daily sales & profitability targets and all agreed service levels
- Implement customer terms and pricing and ensure that these are clearly understood by branch and external sales colleagues
- Encourage collaborative working relationships with key suppliers, review and maintain the branch stock profile in liaison with Supply Chain colleagues
- Actively identify and manage local stock levels to ensure optimum stock levels and action reductions in slow moving and obsolete inventory
- Continually review branch operating systems, procedures and practices and implement any changes to improve operational effectiveness and efficiency, and to reduce costs
- Drive business goals by training, coaching and appraising branch colleagues to deliver enhanced performance and build their capabilities
- Drive people related issues, including attendance, performance and conduct so that their operational performance delivers budget targets, agreed KPI’s and is in line with company standards
- Must have worked as a Business/Branch Manager for an Electrical Wholesalers
- Dealt with a medium size branch turnover (circa 3.5mill branch turnover)
- Strong sales and negotiation skills, including telesales and account management
- To be customer centric with a customer service background
- To have had experience of working under pressure in a fast-paced role, whilst maintaining a consistent eye for detail
- An ability to embrace change and new technologies
- Excellent communication skills (including persuasion and influencing)
- Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to influence across a cross functional team to deliver target performance
- Intermediate IT skills (i.e. Outlook, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Working knowledge of M3 across a range of branch processes and procedures
Please APPLY ON LINE today
Our client believes that this role does not meet the criteria to be considered within the Home Office Shortage Occupation list. Therefore, they will not support an application for visa sponsorship and all applicants for this role must have an unrestricted right to work in the UK.