Business Intelligence & Analytics Manager
If you have Transactional SQL, data modelling, advance Excel, report writing, data interrogation, strategic scenario modelling and experience of managing a team and are looking to build your career with a first class organisation in Exeter this is opportunity worth exploring.
Working for a market leading business in Exeter you will be responsible for leading the Business Information and Analytics team who are responsible for processing raw commercial data into digestible information that can be used to make insightful business decisions both strategically and operationally across the business. Heavily involved in the creation, delivery and evolution of the company's BI strategy, as the Manager you will ensure that the team work together with colleagues to deliver valuable insight to analyse performance and suggest actions for improvement.
For a full Job description and to discuss further call Mags on 01392 423301
Do you have the following:
- Experienced with Transactional SQL and data modelling, advance Excel user, report writing, data interrogation and Strategic Scenario Modelling
- Experience managing a team
- Strategic thinker with strong business analytic skills sets
- Excellent communication (written and oral) and be comfortable presenting to senior management
- Must have the ability to set priorities, manage a diversity of job responsibilities with effective
- Exhibits ability to teach and help others professionally
- Ability and willingness to travel (c.10% of time)
- Ability to positively manage others and lead by example with a natural ability to teach and help others professionally
- Degree or equivalent qualified
- Preferably in a financial / statistical related subject
- Life assurance cover 2 x basic salary (rising to 3 x basic salary for pension scheme members)
- Company Pension Plan - Employer contributions of 6% (with min of 3% employee contributions)
- 25 days paid annual leave + bank holidays
- Critical Illness medical insurance plan
- Cycle Scheme
- Staff purchases (cost +10%)
- Company profit share scheme (only for non-bonus related contracts), following 2 years service.
Other facilities include:
- On site free parking (subject to availability)
- Hot showers and a drying room
For a full Job description and to discuss this exciting new role further call Mags on 01392 423301
Meridian Business Support is acting on behalf of our Client as a Recruitment Agency.