Business Intelligence Analyst, Middlesex - £40,000 - £45,000 pa
Are you an experienced Business Intelligence Analyst with strong SQL knowledge? Are you keen to join a growing, respected organisation that is aiming for sales of 5billion euros in 2020? If so, this could be a great opportunity for you.
They are a business going through an exciting period of change and expansion.
You will be involved with the continued development and maintenance of the Business Intelligence Microsoft reporting data warehouses and ETL processes. The role also plays a key contributor in ensuring that the business intelligence systems and processes deliver high quality Management Information and Analytics to support the growth of the business.
This is a demanding role that will offer the successful candidate the chance to play a key role in the development and deployment of future reporting solutions.
Key skills required:
- Strong academic background, ideally with a quantitative, IT or analytical degree/qualification
- Passion for handling, analysing and interpreting large, complex data sets
- Commercially driven with excellent analytical and systems skills with a working knowledge of BI tools.
- Experience in working with SQL query building is essential.
- Strong knowledge of MS Excel with a sound understanding of VBA automation.
- Working experience in MS SSIS and SSRS
- Experience of data collection via ETL processes, preparation and manipulation across multiple systems.
- Creation and development of data warehouses preferably using the Kimble method
- Experience driving data quality and process improvements
- Ability to comprehend and interpret contractual requirements
This is an urgent vacancy where the hiring manager is looking to shortlist for interview the week after next, so not to miss out on this amazing opportunity please send me your CV ASAP.
Meridian Business Support is acting on behalf of our Client as a Recruitment Agency.