£30000 per annum, Benefits: plus benefits package
01392 423 301
about 2 months ago
The successful candidate will be reporting to the Business Intelligence Manager and this role is primarily focussed on assisting in the day to day reporting and analysis requirements of the company.
This role would be ideal for a candidate who has some relevant experience but who is looking for a company to help grow their current skillset and expand their career.
- The ability to assist in the creation and development of internal reporting solutions to all areas of the business.
- Develop knowledge of the business and to understand the BI SQL Data Warehouse and all associated processes.
- The knowledge to work on system / process changes to enable other departments to respond to changing demands
- The willingness to learn additional skills and experience from the Senior BI analyst and BI Analyst.
- The ability to demonstrate compliance with the company’s ISO27001 standard and with legal and company requirements in terms of Health and Safety
- The candidates willingness to an overall aim of becoming an expert in the MS Dynamics AX database and all other databases used for company reporting.
- A Minimum of 1 years experience in a similar role.
- Practical and technical knowledge of BI Analytic techniques
- Excellent problem solver.
- Excellent communication skills
- Degree level qualifications or equivalent.
- IT expertise and experience
- Areas of Experience required are SSIS, SSRS, SQL, Excel and Power BI