Are you a business development and marketing
professional who would like to make an impact in a newly created Business Development Manager role
within a firm that has ambitious growth plans
? Does hybrid working
within a people focused, collaborative business
A brand new Business Development Manager
opportunity has arisen at a leading professional services firm
, where you'll have the chance to make your mark
in various growing target sectors through developing and delivering business development and marketing strategies.
his is not a direct sales role, but you will be a "sales enabler", working closely with multi-disciplinary sector teams and the wider BD team, providing strategic advice to key stakeholders
such as sector heads and fee earners to increase the firm's presence
within these growth sectors. Part of your role will also involve keeping updated with industry issues, trends, and competitor intelligence.
Your new Business Development Manager
role will involve:
- Taking ownership of the creation, development and implementation of the BD and marketing strategy for specific sectors, reporting on progress
- Identifying market opportunities, the most appropriate clients for growth, and making recommendations on new products / services
- Working with fee earners to identify prospective clients, developing target plans and track progress using the CRM system
- Project management of the tender process
- Working with the data insight team to travel client data and monitor progress and ROI of initiatives
- Developing and implement multi-channel thought leadership campaigns that focus on lead generation
- Ensuring the effective use of the website, email marketing, media / PR, events and sponsorship
I am interested in speaking with candidates who have experience working as a Business Development Manager or Marketing Manager
within a professional services led environment
, and who have experience being responsible for BD activity (lead generation, conversion, account management) across the commercial real estate sector
. Experience delivering multi-channel lead generating campaigns, project management skills, and the ability to work with external clients, suppliers, and internal stakeholders of all levels is important. Salary for this Manager position is c. £60,000 to £70,000 (depending on level of experience). Benefits include: hybrid working (working from home 2-3 days per week), free parking, life assurance, private healthcare, Group Income Protection, your birthday off (if it falls on a working day), charity day to use each year, Employee Assistance Programme, and company social events.
The company's stunning offices offer free parking on-site (on a first come first serviced basis) or close by to the offices,
however if you are travelling by public transport they are only a short 10-15 minutes walk from the nearest train station.