0118 907 3199
about 1 month ago
We are looking for Business development Manager to join our successful team within an Electrical Trade Wholesaler based out of Birmingham.
- Contracted to 40 hours per week
- Monday to Friday
- Shift times : 8am – 5pm
- No bank holiday working required
- Benefits : Pension scheme, Life assurance, 25 days holiday
- Electrical Wholesale experience is desirable
As a field-based Business development manager, you will be the key member generating new business for our branch.
You will be responsible for following leads and targeting new business to grow our branches customer base in the manufacturing & Industrial sector.
You will create and drive a sales strategy to ensure that we are actively increasing our profits and meeting the set sales targets.
- Work with key contacts to devise and implement successful business plans
- Maintain a comprehensive CRM (Vecta)
- Achieve minimum 25 customer visits per week
- Be in line with company own brand product targets on sales
- Introduce and promote new products to new, existing and prospective customers
- Provide management with required reports, information and feedback, in agreed formats and within timeframes set.
- Build excellent business relationships
- Previous B2B sales experience
- Demonstrated success in previous sales-based roles
- Confident, personable and an excellent rapport builder skill
- Have ability to listen and act accordingly and build relationships at all levels
- Excellent attention to the detail
- Strong organisational skills
You must have:
- Excellent communication skills (including persuasion and influencing)
- Good relationship building skills
- Intermediate IT skills (i.e. outlook, excel, PowerPoint)
- Commercial awareness
- Strategic Prospecting and objection management Skills
- Good organisation, planning and time management skills
- Electrical product knowledge is advantageous
- Full driving license is an essential requirement
PLEASE APPLY ONLINE
Our client believes that this role does not meet the criteria to be considered within the Home Office Shortage Occupation list. Therefore, they will not support an application for visa sponsorship and all applicants for this role must have an unrestricted right to work in the UK.