£25000 - £30000 per annum + Parking, hols, progression
about 1 month ago
Business Development Manager
£25,000 - £30,000 per annum + bonus
**at least 1 additional European language required for this role**
Are you a proactive and tenacious Account Manager who works well in a target driven environment? Do you have experience in an International Sales, Business Development or Account Management coupled with the ability to speak at least one European language in addition to English?
If so, then we'd like to hear from you. Meridian Business Support ltd are currently looking to recruit a driven and self motivated Business Development Manager to work as part of a diverse international team based in the Caerphilly area. You would be required to travel overseas with this role (approx. 4 - 6 international trips per year) with view to developing spend within existing and new customer accounts.
Key responsibilities to include:
- Achieving agreed Sales revenue targets
- Responsible for developing Customer Database in the territory
- Developing business through attending trade shows and events; reporting on success through the use of the event discount code usage on Web sales
- Owning the entire new Business process from lead generation through to closing the sale
- Responsible for the production of data analysis and segmented marketing mailings
- Building a pipeline of suspect / prospect accounts and reported weekly
- Developing Sales of company own brand products
- Liaising with other departments; Purchasing, Operations, and Finance to ensure the smooth running of a customer's order & taking ownership to communicate internally where orders are within the internal process
- Supporting Finance to ensure overdue and bad debt is appropriately managed
- Undertaking regular external customer visits
- Making daily proactive business development calls to prospect clients
- Implement a Strategic plan for both business development and prospect conversion
- Ownership for identifying Monthly & Quarterly forecast. Managing these forecasts through to completion in the month and ensuring all up/down sides are communicated to relevant Management
- Supporting Sales and Marketing initiatives in the region
- Attending industry based exhibitions to promote the brand
The successful candidate will ideally be degree level educated (or equivalent) with experience in Business to Business sales.
Interested? Then we'd love to have a chat with you regarding this role. Please upload your CV as a Word document to be immediately considered for interview.
**Meridian Business Support ltd are equal opportunities employers**
Meridian Business Support is acting on behalf of our Client as a Recruitment Agency.