£23000 - £25000 per annum + great benefits
28 days ago
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a well established and growing company. Our client is a Financial Services provider, and they are looking for a Business Development Executive to join the team in Basingstoke.
As the Business Development Executive, you will work within Property team looking after mortgage products. You will manage panel of professional Financial Intermediary partners. You will work within the companies growing Sales Department to achieve quarterly targeted business volumes as part of a small and lively team.
We are looking for a highly motivated individual who can provide a fresh, innovative & informed approach. Passion and commitment to delivering a great experience to partnered Intermediaries will ensure that customers can achieve their goals.
We are looking for someone with a background in Financial Services, ideally in lending.
- Proactively establishing, developing and maintaining Intermediary relationships
- Support the field-based Business Development Managers throughout the sales lifecycle
- Providing clear, accurate and comprehensive information on the mortgage products on offer
- Feedback to the company any relevant market intelligence, e.g. customers, marketplace, industry, competition, technology.
- Develop and share effective competitive strategies for target opportunities.
- Assist in the development of individual sales/territory plan in line with the overall sales and marketing plan.
- You MUST have a background Financial Services, ideally in lending
- Upbeat with a high energy and strong work ethic
- Able to demonstrate a proven ability to negotiate and influence both internally and externally
- Able to learn new products and processes quickly and effectively.
- Resilient, determined and passionate about Sales
This is a full time role offering a salary circa £22,000 - £25,000 plus annual discretionary bonus (dependant on skills and experience) based in Basingstoke. This role offers and fantastic working environment and great benefits.
Please contact Gemma Lawrence at Meridian on 07876 250 447 to apply and find out more or email email@example.com
Meridian Business Support is acting on behalf of our Client as a Recruitment Agency.