We are recruiting for a Business Control Final Assembly Line Supports to work for one of our prestigious clients based in Yeovil, Somerset.
This role is working in an Aerospace environment on the build line so will not be an office based role. It is a role that will suit someone who is Excel Savvy (can develop spreadsheets, good formula knowledge), has good personal skills, is confident at dealing with people across all levels of the organisation. Effective time management will be key to succeeding in this role.
Your Key responsibilities will include but are not limited too:
- Preparing daily work schedules
- Liaising with the material logisticians on a daily basis
- Analyse daily the completion and progress against the operations burndown plan
- Report to the senior management team and key stakeholders
- Provide support to Aircraft Operations Management
A qualification in a numerical based subject or equivalent will be an advantage. Having excellent communication skills and strong Microsoft Office, Microsoft Excel is key.
Meridian Business Support Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.