€80000 - €180000 per annum + Visa's, Relocation, Superannuation
13 days ago
Data & Business Analyst: National Roads & Infrastructure Asset Management
Live and work in New Zealand... Make your dreams come true!
Meridian is an approved supplier to the New Zealand Transport Agency (NZTA) and has a long-standing history of supporting international professionals, particularly those from the UK, with making a life changing move to the other side of the world. We are tasked with looking for passionate and talented professionals from the UK that are committed to making the move to NZ and making a difference to the future of their transport and infrastructure. Caught your attention, then read on...
We are looking for a Data & Business Analyst to join their Transport Services business in either Auckland or Wellington, as part of Design & Delivery Performance Management team. This Analyst will provide technical expertise, working with raw asset data to create insight about the condition, performance and demand of the national highway network. This valuable insight will help you to advise the wider business, enabling them to make informed decisions about asset management plans and prioritising improvement programs across the national highway network.
As a UK professional we are looking for people with the following skills and expertise:
- You must be an experienced and strong data analyst with the ability to manipulate raw asset and condition data to provide clear, accurate and valuable insight.
- You will have high level skills with Excel and ideally with other analytical software such as SQL etc.
- You will be able to take technical analysis and apply this to the real world, to create clear and valuable insight that you can clearly communicate to internal and external stakeholders via reports and presentations.
- You will have experience of working in transport and infrastructure and ideally providing data analysis to the asset management of highways assets.
- You will have an understanding or project management and full project life cycle.
The successful person will be a key player in providing valuable data outputs and insight that will influence key decisions on the maintenance of the existing highway network in New Zealand and the future investment of major highway improvement schemes across the country.
NZTA are keen to consider international experts that want to make a difference and contribute to the future of New Zealand. They are an approved sponsor of visa's who are able to offer significant packages to attract people who are committed to starting life for the long term in their beautiful country.
For further information please apply with your CV or make contact with John Tittley: 07471353382 / email@example.com
Meridian Business Support is acting on behalf of our Client as a Recruitment Agency.