£14.50 per hour
about 1 month ago
Duties within this position are as follows
- ICT Business Systems Point of Contact
- Work closely with HR to produce skills and resource planning analysis from available data, supporting management in the development or movement of individuals to meet functional objectives
- Develop, produce and evaluate Programme and Project cost, quality and schedule key performance indicators and business reports for both internal and external customers
- Establish and roll out business and programme management processes
- Based upon lessons learnt, work closely with Programme management and other functions to drive fully documented and improve company processes and procedures
- Assess and audit processes effectively to ensure all projects adhere to best practices and standard approaches for project management including risk
- Provide guidance for general department administration tasks in place
- Facilitate reviews with internal and external stakeholders as required
- Work closely with the planning function, implement best practice to ensure consistent methodology, systems and reports are applied to Management Planning structures. Apply mechanisms to monitor and track schedule deliverables to ensure alignment between programme, function and commercial departments.
- Experienced user of Microsoft Office applications, specifically Excel, SharePoint (advantage) and PowerPoint.
- Experience of SAP is advantageous
- Financial experience is desirable (budget preparation, production of financial reports, management of programme costs).
- Effective & persuasive in building a network of contacts, creating strong relationships with the performing functional areas
- Ability to communicate effectively and present data credibly
- Analytical and problem-solving skills
- Highly perceptive and methodical
- Ability to develop good relationships at appropriate levels
- Attention to detail