0118 907 3199
15 days ago
We are looking for Apprentice Branch Assistant to join our successful team within an Electrical Trade Wholesaler based out of Warrington.
- Contracted to 40 hours per week
- Monday to Friday
- Shift times: 8am – 5pm
- No bank holiday working required
- Benefits: Pension scheme, Life assurance, 25 days holiday
As an Apprentice Business Administrator, you will be trained on all procedures required within a Branch Administration role, which will give you a fantastic grounding for your future career.
Your training will enable you to become a brilliant administrator, Giving you great experience in dealing with internal systems, inputting, updating and reviewing information, processing Customer orders, returns and dealing with Queries and Spreadsheet management.
You may also support the wider branch team, calling customer with our sales team, picking and packing products in our warehouse to ensuring customers’ orders are completed on time.
This is a fantastic opportunity to get in to the Electrical Trade sector, You will learn all about the industry whilst completing the apprentice programme which will take around 15 months to finish.
- Good communication skills, with the confidence to interact with customers and colleagues both face to face and via the phone/email
- Using IT systems such as M3 or Microsoft Office where appropriate
- The ability to follow instruction
- The want to take on new roles and challenges
- Good organisational skills, with the ability to work to deadlines and manage own workload
- Customer service skills with the understanding that the customer is the most important element to working within branch
- Build and maintain successful partnerships with customers, colleagues and suppliers and focus on the achievement of long-term customer loyalty
- Be flexible to carry out various tasks and activities to support the effective overall running of
- Customer focussed, with experience of working in a customer facing role
- Confident to work in a fast-paced role, whilst maintaining a consistent eye for detail
- A flexible approach and an ability to work under pressure
- Embracing of change and new technologies
- Proactive approach and a natural flair for building relationships with customers
Apply ONLINE today
Our client believes that this role does not meet the criteria to be considered within the Home Office Shortage Occupation list. Therefore, they will not support an application for visa sponsorship and all applicants for this role must have an unrestricted right to work in the UK.