13 days ago
Permanent Role - Monday to Friday - 40 hours per week
We are looking for Branch assistant to join our successful team within an Electrical Trade Wholesaler based out of Milton Keynes.
- Contracted to 40 hours per week
- Monday to Friday
- Shift times : 8:00am - 5pm
- No bank holiday working required
- Benefits : Pension scheme, Life assurance, 25 days holiday
- Electrical Wholesale experience is desirable
As a Branch assistant, you will be the face of our company, you will ensure a great first impression when customers come in to branch, taking pride in stock display's and providing exceptional customer service
You may also support the wider branch team, calling customer with our sales team, picking and packing products in our warehouse to ensuring customers' orders are completed on time.
This is an exciting opportunity to join a business where you will be given a real opportunity to progress.
- Deliver excellent customer service to all customers
- Build and maintain successful partnerships with customers, colleagues and suppliers and focus on the achievement of long-term customer loyalty
- Be flexible to carry out various tasks and activities to support the effective overall running of the branch including being in the stores, telesales and trade counter sales
- Be a relief Driver for van deliveries to support as necessary
- Effectively manage stock display in trade counter exposing the customer to a wide range of stock and impulse products, new stock ranges and any value-added services as is practical within the Sales Counter
- Maintain a clean and tidy environment that is always well presented creating an environment to positively influence the Sales Counter performance
- Using IT systems such as M3 or Microsoft Office where appropriate
- Customer focused, with experience of working in a customer facing role
- Confident to work in a fast-paced role, whilst maintaining a consistent eye for detail
- A flexible approach and an ability to work under pressure
- Embracing of change and new technologies
- Experience within a multi-product warehouse environment (ideally)
- Proactive approach and a natural flair for building relationships with customers
- Electrical product knowledge is advantageous
- FLT License is advantageous
Please APPLY ON LINE today or call out team on 02476 012 894 if you have any questions
Meridian Business Support is acting on behalf of our Client as a Recruitment Agency.