0118 907 3199
4 months ago
We are looking for a Branch Assistant to join our successful team within an Electrical Trade Wholesaler based out of Loughborough (LE11).
- Contracted to 42.5 hours per week
- Monday to Friday
- Shift times: 08:00 – 17:00
- No bank holiday working required
- Benefits: Pension scheme, Life assurance, 25 days holiday
- Electrical Wholesale experience is desirable
As a Branch assistant, you will be the face of our company, ensuring a great first impression is made when customers come into branch, taking pride in stock displays, and providing exceptional customer service at all times.
You may also support the wider branch team, calling customer with our sales team and picking & packing products in our warehouse to ensure customers’ orders are completed on time.
This is an exciting opportunity to join a business where you will be given a real opportunity to progress.
Branch Assistant - The Role:
- Deliver excellent customer service to all customers
- Build and maintain successful partnerships with customers, colleagues and suppliers and focus on the achievement of long-term customer loyalty
- Be flexible to carry out various tasks and activities to support the effective overall running of the branch including being in the stores, telesales and trade counter sales
- Be a relief Driver for van deliveries to support as necessary
- Effectively manage stock display in trade counter exposing the customer to a wide range of stock and impulse products, new stock ranges and any value-added services as is practical within the Sales Counter
- Maintain a clean and tidy environment that is always well presented creating an environment to positively influence the Sales Counter performance
- Using IT systems such as M3 or Microsoft Office where appropriate
Branch Assistant - The Person:
- Must hold a Valid In-date Full UK Drivers Licence
- Must not have more than 3 points on licence.
- Customer focused, with experience of working in a customer facing role
- Confident to work in a fast-paced role, whilst maintaining a consistent eye for detail
- A flexible approach and an ability to work under pressure
- Embracing of change and new technologies
- Experience within a multi-product warehouse environment (ideally)
- Proactive approach and a natural flair for building relationships with customers
- Electrical product knowledge is advantageous
- FLT License is advantageous
PLEASE APPLY ONLINE TODAY
Our client believes that this role does not meet the criteria to be considered within the Home Office Shortage Occupation list. Therefore, they will not support an application for visa sponsorship and all applicants for this role must have an unrestricted right to work in the UK.
Suitable for: Trade counter assistants, retail, customer service advisor, sales advisor, customer service, warehouse operative