£28000 - £30000 per annum
6 months ago
08 Feb 00:00
A growing telecommunications company in Croydon are looking for an experienced Book Keeper to join their team on a part-time basis, and be responsible for all aspects of accounting up to Trial Balance, working alongside an external accountant. This is a great opportunity for you to bring your previous book keeping experience to a role you can take ownership of, and join a friendly, flexible working environment.
As a Book Keeper, your duties will include:
- Entering purchase ledger data from supplier's invoices (net, VAT and total) onto the system
- Coordinating the input of sales ledger, liaising with the sales department
- Bank statement reconciliations
- VAT returns
- Cash flow predictions
- Entering Director drawings onto the ledger
- Filing of supplier invoices
- Compiling reports for the accountant as required - especially for end of year accounts
AAT qualifications, along with previous book keeping experience using Sage and a high level of accuracy are essential for this position.
Salary c. £28-30k FULL TIME EQUIVALENT (so will be pro rata for 2 days) depending on level of experience.
Please note: This role is Part-time 2 days (16 hours) per week, however there can be flexibility on days and hours (e.g. you can split the hours over 3-4 days if necessary).
Meridian Business Support is acting on behalf of our Client as a Recruitment Agency.