£25000 - £30000 per annum + great benefits
6 months ago
This is a fantastic opportunity to be apart of something special, where you can make a difference every day!
My client is looking for a Bids and Fundraising Account Manger to join the team in Salisbury.
You will be responsible for researching, identifying and applying to trusts and foundations and other grant-making bodies with timely, well written and compelling proposals. You must have excellent written and verbal communication skills, and a strong track record of working to targets. You must have a proven track record of successful bid/proposal writing.
Qualifications & Experience required:
- Strong experience in fundraising.
- Excellent account management skills, with the ability to build relationships quickly at all levels.
- Highly organised with excellent attention to detail and the ability to manage a wide range of projects, prioritise own workload and meet deadlines for reports and applications.
- Strong research skills and the ability to identify and capitalise on leads.
- A track record of achieving funding targets, either alone or as part of a team.
- Sound financial literacy, particularly understanding of budgeting and financial reporting processes as you will be working closely with the Finance team.
This is a full-time role offering a salary circa £30,000 plus fantastic benefits. This role is based in Salisbury.
Please contact Gemma Lawrence at Meridian on 01722 328 038 / 07876 250 447 to apply and find out more or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Meridian Business Support is acting on behalf of our Client as a Recruitment Agency.