BI and Data Manager - Exeter - Competitive salary
Do you have strong knowledge of financial analysis with strong business analytic skills including strong Excel and data modelling and SQL skills. If you have Experience of Strategic Scenario Modelling along with people management skills you may want to find out more about this exciting new opportunity.
I am looking for a BI and Data Manager to join a successful and rapidly growing business based in Exeter. You will be joining a friendly team of people whilst working for a company that will want you to flourish and grow in your role.
- To manage and develop our Business Intelligence, Master Data and Margin Protection functions and associated tools across the business.
- Developing new reporting functionality using our reporting systems
- Driving continued usage of those systems and further promoting data driven decision making within the Group.
- Continued development of the margin protection functions to ensure DVP is controlled and timely recommendations are made for product pricing.
- Manage the master data alignment and develop processes and tools to ensure data integrity remains across the business.
- Mentor and coach team members and colleagues on best practice when using data
- Coordinate with data generator and ensure compliance to all areas of data handling
A Full Job description in available.
You will be joining a well-respected business with a generous benefit package:
- Life assurance cover 2 x basic salary (rising to 3 x basic salary for pension scheme members)
- Company Pension Plan - Employer contributions of 6% (with min of 3% employee contributions)
- 25 days paid annual leave + bank holidays
- Critical Illness medical insurance plan (80% subsidised)*
- Cyclescheme (www.cyclescheme.co.uk)*
- Staff purchases (cost +10%)*
- Company profit share scheme (only for non-bonus related contracts), following 2 years service.
*Available upon completion of the probationary period.
Other facilities include:
- On site free parking (subject to availability)
- Hot showers and a drying room
- Free access to tea and coffee making facilities
- Staff canteen with vending machines - bakery and newsagents within walking distance
If you have the above experience and are keen to explore the role further please call Mags on 01392 423301
Meridian Business Support is acting on behalf of our Client as a Recruitment Agency.