Meridian Construction Are Currently Looking For Experienced Bench Joiners To Start In Manchester.
We are ideally looking for a bench joiner who will work in the joinery workshop and can do the following:
- Manufacture high quality joinery and finishing
- Operate/handle various wood machines
- Work unsupervised from detailed rod drawings to a high standard, with economic efficiency
- To follow procedures in line with current and anticipated Health & Safety legislation, including risk assessments and operating procedures, and ensure your work activity conforms to current statutory regulations
- To maintain good communications and working relationships within the department and other departments, including our sister companies C. Tavener & Son Ltd and Kenroy Decorations Ltd, as well as direct clients
- Maintain high standards of housekeeping in the workshop as required
- To undertake other reasonable duties (within your skill level) that assist in the general operations of the Company
- To work as part of a team
Job Type: Full time, Temporary.
- Bench joinery, 3 years minimum preferred
- Able to use basic woodworking machinery, hand tools and work with a panel saw
- Understand technical drawings
- Installation/on-site fitting skills
- The ability to work well under pressure and meet deadlines
If Interested Please Call Ray On 0161 929 3800 – OR EMAIL – email@example.com
Any Holiday Pay Is Fully Inclusive Within The Rates Advertised.
Meridian Business Support is acting on behalf of our Client as a Recruitment Business.