£31800 - £39169 per annum + Benefits Package
7 months ago
Band 6 Clinical Assessor
Salary: Band 6 (£31,800 - £39,169)
In partnership with our client we are recruiting health-care professionals to undertake an exciting role as an NHS Clinical Assessor. This is a great opportunity if you are currently seeking a new challenge that allows you to improve your work life balance, enhance your clinical knowledge and move away from a hands-on position whilst still holding your NMC/HCPC registration.
What does working as a NHS Clinical Assessor Consist of?
- Conduct face to face functional assessments with Personal Independence Claimants on behalf of the DWP.
- Compile a comprehensive and accurate report that meets quality standards.
- Complete a range of examinations as required for individual claimants.
- Deliver an excellent standard of customer service, treat claimants with respect and perform assessments in a supportive manner
- Full comprehensive training is provided with ongoing support throughout your career.
- There are several different progression avenues within the organisation due to the growing sector so there is plenty of opportunity for future progression within the role.
You do not need previous experience as a PIP Clinical Assessor as full training is provided.
Requirements of the role:
- Be a registered Nurse, Physiotherapist, Paramedic or Occupational Therapist with two years of post graduate experience.
- NMC/HCPC Registered
- Good clinical, communication and interpersonal skills
- Good IT/Computer Skills (MS Word)
- NHS pension
- 27 days annual leave in your first year, rising to 33 after 10 years
- 8 Days public holidays
- Monday to Friday 9-5 shift patterns
- A full comprehensive 8-week training course
- A dedicated mentor
- Band Six salary
- Employer pension contribution of 14.9%
For further information regarding this position or to begin an application please dont hesitate to contact Ellouise at Meridian on firstname.lastname@example.org or call 07387104978. Alternatively, you can click apply to the advert and we will be in touch.
Meridian Business Support is acting on behalf of our Client as a Recruitment Agency.