Meridian Health currently has an exciting opportunity for a Band 4 Domestic Supervisor to work with our NHS client on a temp/temp to perm basis.
The purpose of this role is to ensure patients, staff and visitors have a clean and safe environment. You will also be responsible for the daily coordination, organisation, supervision and support of domestic and housekeeping team members. we are looking for candidates to have a minimum of ONE YEAR SUPERVISORY experience.
Responsibilities will include but are not limited to:-
- Organise, co-ordinate and monitor the daily activities in an allocated area of the service, ensuring department procedures and policies are followed to ensure a high quality service is maintained.
- Work with and support teams during periods of high demand to meet workload pressures.
- Train new members of staff.
- Complete monitoring/control documentation in line with departmental standards
In order to apply for this role you will possess the following skills and experience:-
- Technical and practical knowledge of cleaning procedures, equipment, machinery and infection control procedures to ensure high standards of cleanliness.
- Supervisory skills qualification to NVQ Level 2 and relevant experience.
- Possession of Basic Food Hygiene and Health & Safety qualifications, including COSHH and Risk Assessment principles.
- Knowledge of Lifting & Handling procedures.
- Ability to self-motivate and motivate others as well as being able to manage own time efficiently and effectively.
- Ability to identify priorities and work on own initiative.
This role is full time and may include weekends so you must be flexible.
Posts are subject to an enhanced DBS check and industry specific training.
If you are interested please apply online with your CV or call 01242 246 020 for more information.
Meridian Business Support is acting on behalf of our Client as a Recruitment Business.