£21709 - £23603 per annum, Benefits: Excellent Benefit Package
0151 556 2090
23 days ago
Hours: Full Time
Salary: Band 3 (£21,709-23,603)
In partnership with our client, we are recruiting an Administrative Assistant to work within the NHS on a full time basis.
What does the role consist of?
- Daily first point of contact in person and by telephone for all issues relating to PIP service.
- Daily management of assessment centre activity.
- Effective maintenance of all data management systems and department records.
- Day to day admin service.
- Managing claimant attendance at centre in line with contract.
- Meeting and greeting claimants.
- Dealing effectively and sensitively with all issues relating to claimants some of which may present communication difficulties.
- Verification of claimant’s identity.
- Assisting claimants with completion of forms such as travel expense claims.
- Verification and processing of claimant’s travel expenses.
- Maintaining a record of claimants who did not attend their assessments (DNAs).
- Preparing and maintaining assessment rooms to ensure readiness for assessor and claimant.
- Requires customer service experience in a customer facing role.
- Requires effective listening, communication, and interpersonal skills
- SVQ111 in administration or equivalent experience.
- Requires knowledge of full range of administrative procedures.
- Requires knowledge of Microsoft Office software including Word, Excel, and Outlook.
- Experience of dealing with appointments/systems
- Ability to travel to other sites for the purposes of annual leave cover.
- NHS pension
- 27 days annual leave in your first year, rising to 33 after 10 years
- 8 Days public holidays
- Monday to Friday 8.30am – 4.30pm
- A full training
- Mixture of office based and home working opportunities once fully trained