£21000 - £23000 per annum
0118 907 3199
14 days ago
- Salary: Between £21,000 to £23,000 dependant on experience
- Monday to Friday- Occasional Saturday if needed
- Working either - 8am to 5pm or 9am to 6pm
- Contracted 40 hours per week
- Benefits: 29 days holiday (including Bank Holidays), Pension scheme, Medical Cover, Share Schemes, Retail discounts
As a Client Liaison Executive, you will be an integral part of the commercial finance team, supporting the team with various of administration tasks whilst liaising between internal departments and external suppliers to ensure lending agreements are fit for purpose.
Working as part of a team, you will obtain and analyse data to highlight potential areas of risk to the commercial team. Alongside this you will take ownership of new client on-boarding process for, liaising with internal teams to ensure the clients’ accounts are set up correctly.
Ideally you will come from a phone-based role , where you had to work with multiple teams/departments to organise and manage work to ensure completion, coupled with solid business administration skills and the ability to analyse data.
A DBS and Financial check will be completed as part of the vetting process.
Client Liaison Executive / Client Administrator: Role & Responsibilities:
- Establish and maintain a professional relationship with clients and customers
- Establish and maintain a professional relationship within Client & Collateral Management and LBG colleagues
- Manage the "new" client take-on process; liaise with RM, Underwriter, Credit, Client Management and other 3rd parties as required maintaining security, profile and professionalism
- Interpret and analyse collateral information to discuss, understand and agree the client service
- Obtain and analyse accurate information / data from clients, ensuring decisions regarding collateral are made promptly. Identify areas of risk and challenge where required
- Identify potential issues where security is compromised, or service levels do not match the client’s needs and ensure that it is reported to the appropriate level
- Ensure that all legal documentation is in place, conditions of sanction are met, and we are safe to lend
- Identify and recommend appropriate new solutions to processes and client issues
- Contribute to team tasks and targets, working collaboratively with peers regionally and nationally
Client Liaison Executive / Client Administrator : the Person:
- Must have either a phone based experience or solid administration skills
- Computer literate
- A positive attitude and a people person
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent attention to detail, with the ability to assess and understand all relevant information to reach fair outcomes
- The ability to manage own workload and prioritise accordingly
- The confidence to make decisions within agreed discretionary limits
Role would be suitable for: Administrator, data analysis ,client services, customer service, phone, liaison officer, client contact, admin, bank, banking, finance .