Newcastle upon Tyne
£35000 - £37000 per annum
20 days ago
We are recruiting Back office Disability Assessors in your area!
If you are looking for a clinical recognised role that is both a step away from the long, unpredictable shifts, nights and weekends that you are used to and a new challenge to develop your skills and career, you may want to consider one of our roles as a Disability Assessor.
Meridian Business Support is offering an excellent opportunity to work as a back office Disability Assessor.
You would be the first to review cases as they come through and be responsible for analysing medical information and any evidence provided to make a decision on whether the claiming will be assessed in an assessment centre, at their home or through back office. Be responsible for calling anyone medically involved with the claimant and consistently liaise with other health professionals. .
This is an excellent opportunity for clinicians to enhance their assessment skills as well as continuing to develop their clinical skills. There is unrivalled investment in you as an employee and you will earn over 140 hours of CPD in your initial 3 months whilst completing an excellent training academy as you work towards accreditation as a Disability Analyst. All of this goes towards the re-validation support and processes which keep our clinicians at the top of their game!
- Must be NMC / HCPC registered
- 2 years Post Graduate experience
- Must be IT competent - typing, MS packages
- Strong interpersonal skills
- No experience necessary as an assessor
- full comprehensive training is provided with full salary from day one.
Working Hours - Monday - Friday, Office Hours - (No Weekend's, Nights or Long Days)
- Bonus structure / Performance Incentive
- 25 days annual leave (plus all eight bank holidays)
- Private medical insurance
- Annual leave (buy/sell)
- Health screening
- NMC/HCPC fee reimbursement
- Continuous Professional Development & support with revalidation
- A stakeholder pension scheme with employer contributions of up to 10% of basic salary
If you are interested in the Disability Assessor position and would like to start an application, then please apply to this advert and a member of recruitment team will be in touch. Alternatively, to find out further information or to have a confidential conversation please call or email 075 07 565 394 / email@example.com
Meridian Business Support is acting on behalf of our Client as a Recruitment Agency.