Our client is seeking an Health & Safety Administrator with IOSH, NEBOSH, ISO 9001, 14001, 18001 working within the Automotive industry.
Main Duties & Responsibilities:
- General admin functions for the department
- Undertake any other duties as reasonably requested by the manager/supervisor
- Adhering to all health and safety policies and procedures
- Helping and supporting all colleagues throughout the business in any health and safety, audit procedures.
- Experience of health and safety required and excellent working knowledge of NEBOSH, IOSH and ISO up to 18001.
- Strong IT Skills with working Microsoft Office.
- Excellent communication skills, able to work in a team and on own.
- Attention to detail.
Hours of work:
Monday - Friday
8am - 5pm or 7am - 4pm depending on demand
Salary depending on experience
If you would like to be considered for this role please contact Danielle Bark on 01472 362477 or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Meridian Business Support is acting on behalf of our Client as a Recruitment Business.