Up to £12.72 per hour
about 1 month ago
Travel and Lost Property Officer
£12.72 p/h, paid weekly, every Friday
The hours of duty for this role are between 0800 - 1900hrs Monday to Friday so flexibility is important.
The Assisted Travel and Lost Property Officer will be responsible for :
- Process lost property and assisted travel requests via phone, email, web form, fax and letter, providing direct contact with customers via phone, email and letter when necessary.
- Log request details accurately on the PA system (or equivalent), and the Customer Relations Management System, to ensure relevant details are passed to internal parties and the customer.
- Liaise with relevant parties to assist with immediate assistance requests.
- Log all Lost Property requests onto the LP database and adhere to clients polices and procedures
- Maintain and update the Lost Property Database, highlighting to the Customer Service Centre Manager any issues, or when items need to be disposed
- Review information provided via internal and external parties, regarding accessibility, highlighting any errors or issues to the Customer Service Centre Manager.
The Assisted Travel and Lost Property Officer will have:
- Excellent communications skills, be friendly, helpful, articulate,
- Be pro-active and have a confident manner, being able to say "no" while exercising tact and diplomacy.
- Excellent teamwork and customer service skills are essential
- Previous experience in dealing with high volumes of letters and phone calls is desirable.
- Experience of working within a customer service environment
- Be comfortable with using IT and popular computer packages and a confident when communicating with customers on the telephone.
- You will also be motivated to meet deadlines and provide communication to our customers that identifies and meets their requirements.
Meridian Business Support is acting as an Employment Business
Meridian Business Support Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.