£9.50 - £10.61 per hour
8 months ago
** Assembly Operatives** **Immediate Starts Available**
Due to consistent increases in customer orders, we are looking to take on Assembly Operatives to join the team of mechanical assembly staff at a award winning engineering firm in Cheltenham. The role is on a temporary, ongoing basis and will be working in a modern, well equipped, safe and tidy factory environment
Great rates of pay; subsidised canteen; free parking and an early finish on a Friday!
- Assembling mechanical (metal) components according to Standard Operating Procedures documents;
- Build and test of product in line with instruction sheets to required quality standard;
- Testing finished products;
- Packing finished products ready for dispatch along with associated duties as required;
- Ensure company H&S policy is adhered to raise safety concerns to supervision
Skills / Experience required:
- Experience of working in the area of mechanical assembly
- Competent in safe use of PPE and work equipment
- Able to build product to quality standard
- Able to follow work instructions
- Keen eye for detail and a conscientious attitude
- Take pride in completing a good job
For more information or to apply for one of these roles, please either call the onsite office on 01242 533514 or send in your CV to either firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com. All enquiries are confidential. We look forward to hearing from you!
Key Words: Assembly, Mechanical, Assembling, Assembly, Mechanical, Assembling, Assembly, Mechanical, Assembling, Assembly, Mechanical, Assembling,
Meridian Business Support is acting on behalf of our Client as a Recruitment Business.