£9.50 - £10.50 per hour
18 days ago
Hours: 35 Hours per week
Shift: Monday to Friday between the hours of 08.45 – 16.45
Flexi: Standard hours of work are 35 hours per week to be worked between the hours of 8.45am to 4.45pm, Monday to Friday, one hour unpaid lunch break to be taken between 12.30pm and 13.30pm. In addition, employees are entitled to two x 20 paid minute breaks, taken at specified times. A flexi-policy is in place.
Salary Starting £9.52 per hour
• Good manual dexterity.
• The ability to work with very small components.
• Use of microscope and tweezers.
• Used to and familiar with working on tasks of a repetitive nature.
• Good communication skills both spoken and written along with a strong command of the English language.
• Previous experience in a manufacturing environment.
• Ideally some experience of working within an electronic or mechanical assembly role.
• Experience of carrying out tasks using written work instructions/technical drawings.
• Previous experience of working with and handling
• Basic skills in Microsoft Word and Excel.
• Happy to work on own initiative
• Enjoys challenge of seeing a process through from start to finish.
• Flexible working on a variety of projects at any one time.
• Willingness to learn and seek out answers through effective communication and working alongside others.
Candidates with close assembly hobbies will also be considered