£9 - £10 per hour, Benefits: Free parking, PPE provided
21 days ago
Do you feel that it's time for a positive change in your life and a fresh start? If this sounds like you then our Assembly Operative role could be perfect for you.
The Assembly Operative will be working as part of the team to build high quality heating and ventilation devises with various had tools.
The role is based in Ilminster, within a great organisation that is constantly developing as a business.
Easily accessible from Taunton, Chard, Crewkerne and Yeovil.
Key responsibilities as a Assembly Operative:
- To assemble parts of heating devises with battery riveters to meet the agreed specifications and quality standards.
- To wire control panels into heaters, following given instructions.
- May assist in packing parts into cardboard boxes.
- Maintaining all tools, equipment and work areas in a clean and tidy condition.
- To adhere to all Health and Safety requirements at all times.
We would love to hear from the candidates with Assembly or manufacturing background, relevant experience or skillset outlining their abilities to perform well and be successful in this role.
The Assembly Operative position will be working from Monday to Thursday 07:30 – 16:30 and Friday 07:30 – 12:30.
The rate of pay starts at £9.00 per hour, rises to £9.18 after 4 weeks and up to £10.00 after 12 weeks.
This is a temporary position with an opportunity to become permanent after 12 weeks.
The company offers free on-site parking, provides all PPE and an incredibly supportive team who want their employees to thrive.
Don't hesitate, apply today!