£10 per hour
23 days ago
This Assembly Operative role is based in Ilminster, Somerset and the organisation have a fantastic reputation for employee well being, engagement and development opportunities.
As a Assembly Operative you will be:
- Running various manual and mechanical machinery
- Assembling small scale components
- Packing products ready for dispatch
- Cleaning and checking raw materials and component parts
- Carrying out Quality Control checks on raw and finished products
- Receiving and checking materials for production
- Completing records and documentation as required
Benefits: 4 day working week, free on site parking, long term opportunities, development and training opportunities, staff canteen area with vending machines, PPE provided where needed.
Hours of work are 7am - 4.30pm Monday to Thursday, working 35 hours a week over 4 days, having every Friday off!!
Rate of pay is £10.00 per hour and this is working on an long term temporary basis.
Own transport or the ability to get to Ilminster is essential due to shift times.