£11 - £11.50 per hour, Benefits: plus generous benefits package
about 1 month ago
Location: Tewkesbury (just off the M5 motorway)
Salary: £11.00 - £11.50 per hour
Benefits: Generous pension contributions, life assurance policy, Christmas shut down, generous holiday entitlement, regular overtime available, free on-site parking and modern facilities and a great deal more (more details available).
Contract Type: Permanent
Hours: Day shift with an early finish on Fridays
A well-respected precision engineering firm based in Tewkesbury is looking to hire an Assembly Operative to take up a permanent position to be responsible for assembling high value precision engineered metal items for customers across the country.
With a long, stable history and operating from modern, well equipped premises, this role can offer job security and career stability due to the blend of customers supplied.
This position is just off the M5 motorway and is commutable from Gloucester, Cheltenham, Tewkesbury, Worcester and surrounding areas and might suit you if you’ve held an assembly role in an aerospace precision engineering environment in the past.
Role & Responsibilities for Assembly Operative:
- Following detailed engineering drawings
- Assembling complex, high value component parts
- Checking your own work and passing to quality control for final inspection
- Some basic CNC machining tasks as needed
Skills & Experience needed for this Assembly Operative role
- Experience of assembling technically complex components is a must for this role
- Experience of working in the aerospace engineering field is essential too due to the nature of the work
- Experience of following complicated engineering drawings and standard operating procedures is critical
- Basic machining abilities would be an advantage
To apply for the Assembly Operative job
You can apply for this position either by using the ‘apply now’ button on this advert or by getting in touch with Tom Andrews firstname.lastname@example.org tandrews (at) meridianbs (dot) co (dot) uk
No problem - If you’d like to learn more about this Assembly Operative job before applying or if you haven’t got a CV drawn up yet, why not get in touch and I’d be happy to help. Any conversations will be held in strict confidence.
Key words for search purposes: Assembly Operative Assembly Engineer Aerospace Aircraft Component