£30000 - £32000 per annum, Benefits: Plus benefits
01392 423 301
24 days ago
The successful candidate will ideally have food service background as they sell artisan food products and have worked within the catering and food service industry as a chef or similar and have a real interest in food!!
- Dealing with large deal negotiations and complex contracts, while being able to successfully close new business deals.
- Maintain accurate and up-to-date records of customer pricing, sales and activity reports.
- Develop business opportunities with new potential customers, ensuring customers are brought in which are profitable and are in line with our company values and goals.
- Work closely with all decision makers to increase long term strategical relationships.
- As and when required, to prepare compelling sales presentations that highlight and demonstrate the value proposition of business operations and products.
- Develop and constantly appraise a new business pipeline to constantly generate sales and increase turnover and profitability.
- Ensure that all new business is managed efficiently into the organisation, maintain high account retention.
- Maintain consistent sales growth by continuously establishing new customers and growing existing business baskets.
- Develop and execute a strategic business plan that meets or exceeds established sales forecasts.
- Provide market information feedback to the business senior management team on the companies market position.
- To support business stakeholders with training and development that focuses on group learning and development. Includingsales funnel, product awareness, customer penetration, call handling, customer service, margin control and improvement.
- Ensure a self-learning, continuous improvement programme is upheld.
- Adhere to all company policies, procedures and, business ethics codes.
- Ensure that all business activity is conducted in line with company values, policies and ethics codes of conduct.
- Weekly reporting to line manager of the sales turnover and margin.
- A food service background preferred but not essential
- 2 years plus of experience in a senior sales position.
- Proven track record of achieving sales targets.
- Strong understanding of customer and market dynamics and requirements.
- Willingness to travel and work anywhere in the Businesses.
- Respect for others.
- Driven to achieve goals.
- Leadership - ability to lead teams.
- Flexibility – able to lead effectively within an environment of ambiguity.
- Gently assertive.
- Team working – able to work effectively as part of a team whilst encouraging and fostering teamwork; open to other ideas and input.
- Influencing – high level of interpersonal skills, demonstrable ability to present ideas and take people with them.
- Respect for others.
- Flexible, adaptable and pragmatic.